Dave Cherry, founder of Cherry Advisory, LLC, is an executive strategy consultant specializing in retail, omni-channel and advanced analytics.
He has over 20 years of experience working with leading brands such as Victoria’s Secret, Bath & Body Works, Polo Ralph Lauren, DSW, Disney, Alliance Data and more.
Cherry Advisory blends deep operational, financial, and technical acumen, to frame complex problems and articulate solutions from a variety of perspectives (from CXO to intern), bringing a simple, business focused approach to driving strategy, executiuon and sustainable results.
I look forward to sharing my experiences and knowledge with you and providing simple insights that can help you understand complex issues and become more successful. My job is to make your job easier…and I look forward to getting to work!
Here’s how I can help:
- Strategy – define a customer-focused, value-based approach to advanced analytics/big data management, omni-channel, mobile applications, inventory accuracy, merger integration, or Finance / IT / Procurement process improvement efforts
- Selection – ensure the appropriate level of due diligence and rigor in finding the best match when engaging systems integrators, technology vendors or other third party services
- Measurement – develop realistic business cases and value realization approach; proactively identify and mitigate project and operational risks; support and partner with Internal Audit
- Advanced Analytics and Big Data
- Retail Omni-Channel, Mobile Applications
- Business and Technology Strategy Development and Execution
- Business Partner Relationships and Collaboration
- Large Scale, Enterprise Transformation Program Delivery
- Enterprise PMO and Portfolio Management
- Organizational and Project Management
- ERP and Custom Software Development
- Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- Finance, IT and Operational Business Acumen
- Operational Excellence and Cost Reduction
- Business and Corporate Application Expertise
- Deep Finance Process and Functional Experience
- Sourcing and Vendor Management
- People Development, Mentoring, Motivation and Leadership
- Emotional Intelligence, Influencing and Communication Skills
Strengthfinders Top 5: